• How do I get a teaching job in China?

    If you are looking for a job to teach English abroad, China will be a great choice. Chinese culture is unique and fascinating; it will be a great experience to work in China. Owing to the rapid economic development, the demand for English learning in China has growing dominantly in recent years. This provides a great opportunity for English speakers to easily find competitive teaching jobs in China. Please click the "Apply" button to connect to our HR department for further information and work opportunities.

  • Do I need a TEFL certificate to teach in China?

    You need to have a teaching credentials (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/ PGCE, etc.). Candidates graduated from major in education do not need teaching credentials. Reference letters issued by the previous employers in China and overseas, which covers recent 2 years teaching experiences could instead of teaching certificate.

  • What do you need to teach English abroad?

    1. Desire to work abroad and enjoy teaching English in China. 2. Capital preparation for coming. 3. Documents collection for work visa application. 4. Close connection with VISFFOR and the School.

  • How far in advance can I apply to work in China?

    Usually you need to apply for a job by at least one month in advance since it takes time to get the visa and work permit to work legally in China. It's recommended to apply for a job by 2-3 months in advance even up to a year in advance.